Every Day I Am BUFFERING! Q&A with Dave of Buffer
Marc - first of all, these are SUPER fun questions, thank you for coming up with them!
You are welcome Dave! Please make sure to comment on the blog ;) enabled that myself.
1) How long have you been working with Buffer and what is Buffer..? #everydayimbuffering #buffer #socialmediaguru365
2) What is it like working with a corporate company? One of the best things about Buffer is that we have clear leadership and strong company values and culture. These things create a foundation that supports the whole team in our work, and feels solid and strong.
3) Best advice you can give a new business owner? When it comes to marketing, try new things, don't be afraid to experiment, and make sure you take the time to learn what works best for you - you are unique and so are your customers!
4) What did you think of Marc Jeret and your experience with him? Marc is one of those people with energy and passion that you wish you could bottle up and sell, he has a great level of enthusiasm and a drive to make things happen, for sure.
5) Can you share an experience in the e-commerce business that happened via digital media? I think the magic of digital media is that something as simple as a comment on an Instagram post can lead to a powerful human connection. I've experienced this as a customer myself - and I know that every brand, every business has the power to use digital tools to create those experiences and build wonderful relationships from them.
Thank you, Marc!