Q & A With Pete de Jong REALTOR®️
I’ve been licensed since 2000, and have been doing residential real estate since then, except for one year, when I acted as Vice President for a commercial firm.
- When did you become a realtor and what is your brokerage that you represent?
- What does a residential realtor do?
Listing agents have two main objectives. To market properties, and negotiate contracts.
Buying agents find homes for home buyers, then ensure that they get the one they want at or below market value.
The rest of our time is made up of doing 100s of little things to ensure that our deals are proceeding perfectly and that our pipeline of clients is full.
I honestly don’t know. I did calculate earlier this year, that I had completed over 500 transactions, so far.
My first impression was that this guy was unique, which is always a plus for me! He also appeared authentic and super motivated. A very good first impression.
Thanks for doing this! You’re the boss!
- How many homes have you listed?
- What was your first impression of Marc Jeret and your experience with him on social media?
- When can you next meet for a coffee at Southcentre Mall?
Haha. I don’t get that way often, but I may have to make a special trip!
Thanks for participating in my free blog post feature and email newsletter for this week!
Pete de Jong